Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Thanks to a few gents for the kind words.

Just a question.......say Ahmaud had committed murder the night before, and was on the loose? Would that have made any difference, since the McMichaels hadn’t witnessed the murder?

No accusations, just asking. Many seem stuck, reluctant to any sort of reconsideration due to circumstance.

Does anyone believe Ahmaud’s jogging was limited to that under-construction house?

What is the time limit for a felony? Does law enforcement expire? Please ask Tarquin.

I heard on the video where they just wanted to talk to Arbery. Nothing concerning a citizens arrest. The old man drew no firearm to detain Ahmaud.

I suspect the McMichaels knew he had no stolen merchandise, this time.

I also suspect Travis knew his time was up if the firearm was stripped from him.

Ahmaud had past violations with a handgun. Suspect the old man hillbilly was fully aware, since he had been involved in the past.

It will be very ironic if the initial video results in the acquittal. First contact is vague, but what can be seen is Travis in retreat, with Ahmaud swinging, punching, grabbing gun.

Nothing new in this post......please quit filling in the blanks.

I have a disdain for worthless, jobless, long term thieves.........not a particular race.

You're not supposed to think things out with critical, logical thinking as if you were one of the subjects in question. You are supposed to jump on the MSMs PC bandwagon and rejoice in following the crowd.

Like the PC crew and MSM directs you too.,

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin