I've read about 25 stories on this subject and they don't vary to much.

Travis McMichael, the son of the trucks driver Gregory McMichael did the shooting.
He was riding in the bed of the truck with the shotgun while they pursued Ahmaud Arbery, the supposed burglar.

Gregory McMicheal is a retired LEO.

They had seen Arbery jog by their home and thought he looked like a person they had seen on a security video recorded at a home that had recently been robbed. They were having a rash of homes under construction being stolen from.

Gregory grabbed his 357 and his son a shotgun and they left their home in their pickup looking for the jogger.
They had called another neighbor before they left their home to assist them and he is the one in the car shooting video from his cell phone.
They got close enough to Arbery at one point in the chase to tell him to stop but he avoided them and continued running, they turned their truck around, took another route and were waiting for him when he rounded the corner as seen in the video.

It appears to many that Arbery was attempting to get get around the truck and continue running from them when Travis cut him off in front of the truck with shotgun in hand.

Gregory was on the phone with 911 when his son shot Arbery....

The full police report can be viewed at https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6915-arbery-shooting/b52fa09cdc974b970b79/optimized/full.pdf (it don't exactly match the video but pretty close)

This photo of the father son duo is all over the internet, it's instigated numerous threats for the father and son.

Thanks Dad......

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Last edited by akasparky; 05/07/20.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?