Sorry to hear this Rick ..... I personally thought it was in the right place when it was first in the forums list and I for one was impressed with that. I've prayed for your leadership before because of the struggles you must face. I know you prayerfully considered this move and most will respect it. I hope that the good will overcome ... there was a lot of that there too ... may it continue else where.

Bigotry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own.
The origin of the word bigot in English dates back to at least 1598, via Middle French, and started with the sense of "religious hypocrite", especially a woman. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term against a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices even when these views are challenged or proven to be false.

Absolutely no offense Rick but does this mean other forums will leave as well ? (grin)

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."