Never do you find them ever telling any of us how to believe or insisting upon one of us how it MUST impact our own lives
I agree. They don't. Neither do most others who express topics of faith. So why not follow their lead and not insist members here refrain from commenting or starting threads that might contain matters of faith. To do so certainly impacts the lives of those so inclined by unwarranted censureship.

I find this denial of obvious civil rights much more odious than topics of faith. Certainly I would prefer a heated discussion with a member of an opposite belief system who attempts to invalidate my own faith to one where any mention of that faith is forbidden. Our country was founded in large part to protect religious speech and practice and it appears it will be destroyed by those who know seek to suppress it. Not just here but universally in the government, media, public assemblies and education. Most unfortunate!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.