A Messianic Jew is someone of Jewish ethnicity who accepts Jesus as the promised Messiah. A Christian holds the same beliefs, but is not Jewish.

I attended a Passover meal many years ago with some proclaimed Messianic Jew's who were not born Jewish but decided that the feasts and other traditions of the Jewish faith needed to be preserved and observed. They were all Christian in the sense that they had accepted Christ, most well before turning back to the traditional Jewish practices, thus my later comment about "multi-tasking. wink

The evening was truly beautiful and enlightening as to the hows and whys of a tradtional Passover meal, but I was not very interested in pursuing that flavor of worship. Maybe I'm just not a very good multi-tasker with my faith. grin

As I mentioned, I know there are thousands of Jews in Israel who are recently coming to accept Jesus as Messiah. There was a recent program on it not too long ago. It was very interesting and uplifting except for the persecution they face from other Jews in that predominately Jewish land. Many find themselves with no place to fellowship as they are no longer welcome at most Jewish temples and have problems finding a group as many are underground for fear of retribution in employment, schooling for their kids, or even local trade. Sad but prophetically expected.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.