There were/are people who participated there that are great people, Christian in every way. I appreciated their insight.

Andrew,
I greatly appreciate that acknowledgement: not of or for myself by any means, but for the good men and women who contributed to that forum honestly and in love.

please show me another HUNTING AND SHOOTING board with 15,000+ members that has a place specific to faith like we had here?. I can't find one on AR, Baitshopboyz, Sniper's Hide, AR15.com or anywhere else.
Huntamerica does not have the membership of this site but it does have a forum to express faith. You might be interested to know it has a few Mormon posters who have put the shoe on the other foot and are quite adament about their faith even to the degree of it being the only valid one, it seems from the little review on my part to date. They do a good job of backing that faith up and do not shirk from critism of theirs.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.