Garry,
We would be on the same side of the debate in the debatable points you mention. There might be a few we wouldn't be on the same side of. That wouldn't bother me and I doubt it would bother you. At the end of the day we would still be Brothers in Christ, I believe.

I don't think Rick shut it down just for Catholic bashing though that was likely the final ironic straw. Some folks down there were genuine equal opportunity bashers. Not many but a few. They routinely targeted any not exactly like themselves of which there were fortunately none. A another or two were great pot stirrers. They would hang a post and watch the fur fly never entering back into the fray. The rest of us could be equal opportunity debaters/arguers/seekers of the truth..........your call. But we would also be quick to lift a brother up and pray for those we didn't know. I think that's significant. Others MMV.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.