Originally Posted by Mannlicher
You missed the point entirely RickyD, which is not surprising. The 'discussion' of religion usually entails abandoning any and all precepts of kindness, tolerance, and understanding. Almost always, discussing religion envolves challanges, belicose verbage, and 'in your face' accusations.
This entire theme has proven this to be true.

That's horse puckey, and you know it.

If you'll notice, there are several people who jump into religious discussions at the Campfire for the sole purpose of causing dissention and goading people into arguments. Then they can step back, smile and point, and say, "I told you so."

I can recognize those people pretty quickly and have no use for them. They are first-class jerks. They serve no positive purpose. Instead of skipping over a thread in which they have no interest, they are not satisfied until they destroy it and get people at each other's throats, and can then claim gleefully, "See how those Christians are?" My response is "Horse puckey."

It is obvious to anyone reading through this thread who the troublemaker is... You're smarter than to fall for this kind of stuff, Mannlicher...

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1