Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Penguin
Religion is not discussed in polite company�My God, don't you folks have any sympathy for the owners and administrators of this site?

Will

Your sanctimonious hyperbole is alternatively aggravating and amusing.

What, exactly, do you find to be sanctimonious hyperbole? Or are you just trying out some new catch-phrases picked up somewhere else? Maybe the optics forum?

In light of your garrulous arguments on the Optics Forum and your cheeky and uncalled for shot at me, here's a definition I find to be amusing and germane as my response:

The Affected Profundity Troll: A mutant subspecies of Sophist Trolls, Affected Profundity Trolls post endless pages of pretentious drivel that is intended to appear wise, but which generally makes little sense (if any). Affected Profundity Trolls enjoy asking themselves questions, sometimes answering them and sometimes leaving them hanging, for they believe this looks intelligent and lends an aura of mystery to their incoherent ramblings. Affected Profundity Trolls aspire to become Sophist Trolls, but lack the intelligence necessary to make the leap.

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.