Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by JSTUART
So, you are a lunatic....how is that denigrating a religion.
After all you are arguing on a thread that was started to get you your own forum, and you are attacking anyone who would dare such....yes, LUNATIC would seem to suffice.

Explaining the nuances of language gets tiring as well as pointing out where someone tries to twist their own words.

You said mention religion and watch the lunatics flock to the thread. That�s quite a bit different than what you wrote above. It�s denigrating because you infer only the campfire lunatics would be attracted to a religious thread (E.g., lunatics = religion).

I�m addressing my posts only to you, because you are the only one left arguing for a religious forum. There need not be a religious forum. Religion isn�t mentioned often enough to warrant its own forum. Period.

That is interesting, not only are you a lunatic...you are also able to read minds from across the waters and teach English, do me a favour, how about you test your faith by going to the very largest body of water that you have handy and try walking on the surface, preferably over the very deepest part.

OH, if that is not precise enough for you, it means...go jump in the lake.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/17/07.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.