Originally Posted by Mannlicher
nothing like a wee bit of religion to divide, damage and destroy.
Religion is personal, it should be kept that way.

That's your opinion which you are entitled to.

However, it didn't seem to be the opinion of Jesus and that is why so many Chrisitians feel compelled to share their faith with others.

Some only share theirs with words, which is essentially all we can do here. Others do it with how they live their lives and treat others, which is less irratating for those who share your opinion and also more effective. Unfortunately, if we try to do the same here it is also only possible with words, and the mention or inference of faith is likely to occur even then.

It does puzzle me why anyone would protest mentions of faith in a forum, particualarly when I see no prostelitizing and even if there were, no one needs to be involved and read it.

If most were at a large party and the group they were visiting with began to discuss something that made them uncomfortable, they would just drift away from the group, and find another cluster talking about something else. I've never seen people demand the group stop that discussion. To do so would be both rude and a denial of the most fundamental of our civil rights. Why not here?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.