Originally Posted by RickBin
Boss:

If I didn't think you were intelligent enough to know better, I would put aside your comments as the product of an obtuse mind that could not grasp semi-obvious distinctions.

But since I know better, it only stands to reason that your comments are intended to throw gasoline on the fire.

Pedophilia? Abhorrent, repulsive, and I join everyone in hoping that the bastards fry.

Nobody is going to defend that.

But that is not "Catholicism."

And you know it.

You seem to be reasonably intelligent so if you know anyone who was a victim of the cover ups by the �Church� then by all means tell us about it please. Since you are making accusations then I will just tell you how I really feel about the �Hierarchy� of the Catholic Church no I won�t but it suffices to say that it is not favorable. Go back and read what I wrote again please as I was responding to another post and was not condemning Catholics as individuals by ANY MEANS. I have attended Mass more times in my life than a lot of practicing Catholics and yes that in itself is meaningless some of my fondest memories are from the Nuns that would use the ruler to straighten me out show me the right path are also meaningless. I am sure that Sister Rose Marie (Principal at OLV ) is turning in her grave not from what I have typed but what happened to one of her boys! You see I was exposed to some of the best people on the planet during my early school years and the very few people that do what they do and hide it all for the sake of the coffers make me sick.

The point is here that everybody wails and moans about these things do nothing to end it. Think of it this way the tithing you do is helping to pay for those 100 million dollar settlements not to forward the principals that Catholicism is based upon.

All of this is horrible but it is fact so go ahead and cast aspersions about me some more but remember experience is a cruel teacher.

NRA Life Member