Originally Posted by teal
That was for those who are wondering what was going on down there.

No. That was cherry picking the worst of the worst and I cannot stand by and let you insinuate those kind of posts were the norm. Neither is it true that there were only a few times people were called out for that kind of posting. I did it every time I saw it happening from the beginning in getting involved with CATC over three years ago. And I noted that several posters significantly toned down their posts regarding other faiths. Even those who had extensive background in those faiths. Not all certainly as there are all types in the the world and some are just set in their ways and believe it their duty to point to the "truth" in any manner for the benefit of others.

And everytime there was an outcry from someone who was offended and said they were leaving, I told them to stay and stick up for what they believed. Hardly any did. Either they didn't really care, could not defend their positions, didn't fully understand those positions, or it wasn't worth it to them or........?? And though they left, if there was more posted that I considered inappropriate I labeled it as such to the poster as often did others.

I am very disappointed in the manner of character assasination you seem to enjoy foisting on fish280 and all those who posted on CATC on the "other side of the fence". The "us and them" mentality is neither productive or a reality except for those who make it so. None were perfect but few participated in the kind of posting you decry and want to paint as typical.

There was much good that was done on CATC. It's a shame you and others refuse to acknowledge any of that. It's a bigger shame for those who cannot recognize any of it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.