Quit going there a long time ago (Christ at the Campfire) got tired of the Bigotry there and this from a guy that likes to stir the pot a little bit at times when it comes to Religion.

I can remember the times I had years ago when I worked with two Booz, Allen Hamilton Consultants, one was a Jesuit Priest on a years sabbatical from the priesthood and the other one came from a background of his dad being an Orthodox Jew and his mom being an Fundamentalist Baptist and being raised in both religions. Both were brilliant men, but I'd love to bring up a hypothetical religious question and then sit back and watch the fireworks begin.

Case in point those encounters where far more entertaining than the encounters that went on here at Christ at the Campfire. So Congratulations Rick as there are two things that are best to be left alone and that is Religion and Politics, as it's a No Win Situation discussing either Subject. Just go look at this thread and any of the Threads going on concerning Ron Paul. I rest my case......

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]