Anyone with any sense can read my posts to CATCF( if that is still posible)and find that I tried to bash no one but tried to find unity in diversity( the concept of a university as a place of learning)with fellow believers.

Perhaps Rick might be surprised( perhaps not) that as a Baptist,the people who offended me the most were the same fundamentalists that offended him. I really found the notion of meeting and learning from and with other believers worthwhile.

Even spent a little time reseaching Catholic doctrine and papal history as well such Catholic concepts as Eucharist,Seven Sacraments,Papal Infalibility,The Immaculate Conception,Perpetual Virginity,Purgatory,and others.

I don't find all of them in scripture but I understand the Catholic reasons for all of them a little better now. I even went so far as to ask a lay leader of the local Catholic parish if a noncatholic could recieve communion as I wanted to experience a Catholic Mass fully for myself.

If Rick were here,I'd invite him to my church for a visit for sure. As much as I understand his reasons for ending the forum,I think there are better reasons for allowing it to continue perhaps in an amended form.

After all,if we love the Lord, He will expect us to get along with each other forever,looks like for His sake we could find a way to do it now.

Britt

Last edited by ruraldoc; 08/14/07.