Gene - if you want to believe that - fine. But remember that your view is not one from the target of that type of post.

I never had a problem with you and I didn't say fish was part of the issue down there. I am simply stating that those that say Catholic bashing didn't happen or it was just a "difference of beliefs" aren't completely honest. The shutting of CATC has nothing to do with differences of opinion but how those differences were expressed.

There were/are people who participated there that are great people, Christian in every way. I appreciated their insight. When asked AWAY from that forum - the conversation was much more civil (I happen to retain a 100 post pm session with someone who is NOT Catholic - excellent discussion that also happened to discuss the very probable nuking of CATC).

To those that believe the nuking of CATC is simply a continuation of the inquisition - please show me another HUNTING AND SHOOTING board with 15,000+ members that has a place specific to faith like we had here?. I can't find one on AR, Baitshopboyz, Sniper's Hide, AR15.com or anywhere else.

Me