Originally Posted by Ken Howell

From the first, I've felt that CATC was out of place here like pews and hymnals at Bass Pro Shops.

Ken,
Kind of an odd statement..seeing as how both you an I have posted and listened and taught and been taught-ministerd to on that forum more than once in the past years....

Your experience, humor and relationship with Christ were always appreciated...but I agree, that hymnals & pews at BassPro aren't much edifying..:)

I had not been active on that forum for some months for personal reasons...maybe I had just said my testimony and exhorted often enuf and preferred to not know any more 0of just how sorry some who confess Christ are..at least in cyber world..

I never had any issues with Fish..THO we didn't always agree..and will miss him on the forums and think his exit in this manner was unnecessary.
RickBin,
This is your board..and whatever you do is your decision.
I do agree with a few that found some good on that form..for all the personal or denominational attacks that one occassionally witnessed.

One of my favorite sayings regarding anything that folks endeaver to do AND when they meet trials and opposition:

IF this was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Not everyone will hear nor follow Christ.

Let us hope that from the tone and nature of our postings and replies those who are wanting to follow Christ will see Him in us at times on the regular forums..JIM