Since the discussion is on this forum instead of CATC,many more are participating .
I'm gonna offer the ONE remedy that[ you know ] I've offered over and over :

This is NOT one big campfire . Each forum is one fire in a large campground . We are free to roam from fire to fire or stay at one .

CATC was one of the fires . Each thread represented a group of folks talking about something of a spiritual nature . We were free to sidle up to the group and listen to what was being said .

We could hang around and join in the discussion or move on around to the next group or maybe just wander off out of the firelight and be alone awhile .

The real problem - as I saw it was that too many folks lacked experience at REAL CAMPFIRES and didn't know how to behave , or [ more likely ] never saw it as a campfire at all .

As an example,dealing with the present case,I can't imagine ANYONE at a real campground running down the religion of the fella who kept the fires going !I also can't imagine anyone sidling up to a bunch of Morman hunters and telling them they are going to hell .

Now these are just the things I've said over and over at CATC . Just the ideas of one un-recovered Baptist !

But it WOULD have worked . I even offered it as a pledge a long time ago . Don't recall getting any takers .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place