You guys are funny! grin

I know you have often said that non-denom's were just another denom, Keith, but certainly not like the others. Go to 10 and you will find 10 different takes on many things. That makes it kind of hard to find the right one: you never know just what their approach to different doctrinal topics will be. That's not nearly as true for the other flavors. Most follow the party line on most of the visible stuff though the pastor may give or even preach some variations on some things.

I just like to follow the Bible's teaching about all things as close to what it says as possible. I find that the more you understand the less there is to follow. Put it all into loving God and your brother as yourself and the rest is mostly there to see who can trip over it. Lots do. Some don't have enough to trip on so they add more. That's not for me.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.