Originally Posted by gene williams
Well Ms, Penny , I WAS there and I'll tell you : James { Cheeah } went WA--aa--aa -- y outside any common-sense boundries in criticizing the Roman Church . Sanlen asked some really pointed questions re Catholicism and sort of got lumped in with James [ un-fairly , I thought ,but it wasn't MY church-since I don't have one - that was being scorned ] and there was another fella who's name I can't recall right now that was pretty much an in your face kinda guy when it came to Catholics .

I kinda got thrown in with the bashing bunch in some poster's minds although with all the quotes being brought back up nobody ever posted one of my derogatory comments . Ricky D. and Shootist got tarred with the same brush , but to a lesser extent .

Understand that this is just one witness' account , Might not have been that way at all !.

Since I was mentioned, there's some I could say. None I will. Forward.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.