Originally Posted by RickBin
The move to nuke CATC is a long time coming. The primary reason, as stated, is my refusal to sponsor anti-Catholic bigotry.

If you take my stated reason not to support anti-Catholicism any longer as bigotry toward Fundamentalist, then that is you skewing things. How does protecting Catholicism hurt Fundamentalists anyway?

Sad to see you go fish, but I will not create a forum for Catholic bashing, and not allowing such a forum is not any kind of jab toward Fundamentalists (nor Mormons, nor Anglicans, nor Lutherans).

I will not look back in here to see if this post is deleted. i have shaken 24campfire's dust from my sandals, just as you have shaken from your sandals the dust of the great Forgiver.

So by nuking CATC I have now abandoned Jesus?

Fish, I think you're needlessly entangling things.

Was it just catholic bashing or bashing in general. I didn't go the CATC, I have other forums for that. But I've much bias on these boards against every walk of life and faith, so why the statement "catholic bashing". Yet isn't bias part of being human.

I have to ask, Is it bashing to say that the divinity of Mary has no Biblical foundation? Or that praying to a "saint" is the same as praying to an idol? I don't think so, but I have my own beliefs. I respect the right of someone to believe differently from me, but I will not shrink from saying "I think you're wrong, or lost." I wish I had at least watched CATC so I would know Rick's stand.

Last edited by garryc; 08/13/07.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.