I just got a PM from POP saying he had shipped my 270 wby dies [already got one set and only use one load - 130 xxx but the price was right ] and brass [ got enough already to last 30 years and I'm 65 ] .Courtesy of the classified forum .

Got to reading about the long barreled 1895 Marlins . I've got a 29 in. 458 douglas [ courtesy of the classifieds some years ago ] so the wheels are turning .Ain't shot the ol' Marlin in a year or two so I REALLY need to juice it up .

Like I told Steve : I started hanging out at the CATC forum because it was the CHEAPEST seat in the house !Never felt the urge to rush out and buy anything after reading on it.

Rick started it .Then he moved it .[ Used to " Top'o'the Heap .Remember?]Now he has knocked it in the head , and that's fine with me .{ Sounds better than ;" No skin off my *** !"}

BUT ; Having learned a thing or two about human nature , I fully expect a thread on the order of " The Pope is the anti-christ " or some such nonsense to pop up on this forum .

Got a " Plan B " Rick ?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place