Boys, I'm grateful for the dialog on this topic. When this started I had no expectation it would wind up like this but...

Mentioned above is a potential brass source I've located and based on conversation with them today I see no reason to expect anything other than brass compatible for the SAAMI .22 LR chamber. Subject to filling in another couple of blanks I'll move forward and find out where the Devil dwells in this project.

I'm going to need a mould and have no idea who might be willing to make something to duplicate the .22 LR bullet w/heel to my specs.

I'll be needing a shell holder for purposes of decapping and a seat die that incorporates a taper crimp to specs as of yet undeveloped. The seat die need not be Rockchucker compatible, but I would not mind that. I rather imagine the shell holder should be compatible to enable seating the primers. Otherwise, the forces required to load this little beast will not be great.

Open to suggestions for source and style at your convenience.

Last thought goes to the Everlasting case idea. I like it, but am going to focus on the RF substitute in the near term. If one of you wishes to pursue the idea, go for it! Sit back long enough and I might beat you to it. laugh

Regards,

DD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain