Well, you fellas may be on to something there, but how to fix it is a puzzle? I have some SR match primers, but have been shooting the WW and CCI SPP exclusively. Thing that makes me think crimp is the issue is the velocity deviations are almost random in nature, with one, sometimes two in a string taking off on their own. I note that the most prevalent circumstance for this is when I push velocity up above the mid 900 fps range. A very few have gone out of the box on the top side, but most have velocity drops. Crimp I think, but that's a maybe/maybe not deal. Next suspect on this is the bullet alloy. I had a similar experience with the Sneezer project and hardening the alloy helped a lot. I haven't the slightest idea what pressures are with this ammo, suspect it is on the low side, but that's speculation.

While I ponder such weighty things I shall wander back to the lead pot and crank out a few hundred that are a bit more hard headed and see what happens. One thing for a fact would be the tendency of these loads to wad 3 or four into one little ragged hole then fling one out in left field brings out the "hold my beer and watch this" in me. I'll sort this out in time...little clues keep popping up and doing this without conventional load tooling is a challenge, but in the end you'll see 5 in a wad, count on it.

Last thought? It works...........

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain