Dan,

Regarding the priming tool, the first image that popped into my mind was a modified version of a Dillon primer pocket swager crossed with a Forster type bench priming tool.

Place the deprimed case over a post that closely fits the ID of the case. That post, hinged at the rear ala the post of the Dillon swager, is mounted on the base, directly opposite of the priming plunger of the Forster type bench priming tool.

In operation, the post rotates down into position such that it aligns the base of the case with the priming plunger. Then, simply depressing the Forster Priming Tool handle inserts the primer.
Having an extension on the case post would allow it to be flipped up and the primed case lifted off and a fresh case to be placed on the post and the sequence begins again.

A shelf, or ledge, would need to be made to support the case at it's lowest point so as to properly align it with the primer plunger on the Forster side of the device.
On second thought, you could actually use the adjustable "legs" on the Forster tool to support the case and limit it's downward and side-to-side travel.

If you made the pivot for the post a threaded tube, you could mount the post portion and it's base to a common platform that the Forster type tool is mounted and adjust the clearance between the base of the cartridge case and the face of the Forster Tool by turning the post in or out of the threaded pivot.
Either a jam nut on the threaded post or a set screw assembly placed in the side of the threaded tube would allow for that clearance to be set and maintained.

I hope I've made it at least as clear as mud... grin As I said, I need to draw it out.

Jimy, thank you for chipping in on Dan's Great Adventure! grin

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 03/18/18. Reason: added text

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell