Gather 'round lads, the show goes on!

Loaded up the next batch and will be shooting tomorrow. There have been some new developments....good ones!

Ran out of the last of my WW SRP stash and moving into the realm of CCI. Don't know what influence that will have, but if it doesn't show promise the Federal supply will get tapped, maybe even some match primers. Gut feeling is I'll like the response, if for no other reason than groups shrank a lot for the Sneezer when that change was made. Reason for the drill is to gather some more data, 5 shots per gives a better set in my opinion. Will be on the 20 yard line for this round.

So here they are. The oddball is the odd man out and guinea pig for a 1.0 grain charge of Bullseye.:

[Linked Image]

I have a friend who recently acquired a lathe and mill. He is a rookie, but quite enthused with the equipment and the .22 GTC project. He wanted to make a size die. His third attempt works quite well as a taper crimp die and may Zeus bless him for his energy! It may work as a size die for all I know, but I've not needed to pursue that at present. Just a kiss is all it takes, no contact on the bullet and they are one with the brass. Zounds!

Such things provided an avenue to explore something else considered from the beginning........

[Linked Image]

And........

[Linked Image]

The round fed normally from the magazine and the picture above was taken during extraction. No hiccups, burps or other complaints. Well, maybe one, the damn ol' 10/22 does not have a CF bolt.

I'm doomed. grin

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain