Dan, the 310 type tool would be really handy at the range, much like the Pope de-capper I carry for my Sharps.

For the Rockchucker, I could see a 7/8x14 Die body with a spindle with O.D. of the I.D. of the case, such as a neck expander that protrudes below the die body. The ram has a shellholder-type adapter with a shallow cavity which holds a single primer.
That adapter has a tiny raised ring of steel, centered in it, just deep enough to keep the primer centered and narrow enough to slip into the gap between the radius of the primer edge and the edge of the primer pocket. That would allow the primer to be seated flush with the case head.
The adapter would look very similar to the RCBS primer pocket swage, except the swage would be machined down to create that ring.

You slip the case over the spindle, raise the ram which contains the single primer adapter and primer, seat the primer, lower the ram, pull the primed case (it may just drop off if tolerances are loose enough) off and prepare for the next case & primer.

It could be very inexpensive, all you would need was the adapter, a spindle of the proper diameter, and any 7/8x14 die body to hold the spindle.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell