jds, you are full of it. Everything you are saying is an outright lie (big surprise) except taking 7 years to tag an elk- and buddy, I had to pass on TWO big bulls in that time, and could have shot scores of cows in that time, but Oregon is a bitch as far as tags, so bite me on that one. Or come to Oregon and see how YOU do, but don't be expecting much if you are hunting the same spike tags we usually draw.

You just can't handle seeing your guy BS debated into a corner using, of all things, his own meaningless ballistic gack minutia.

Furthermore, I'd bet you good money that if you were being honest (which you won't be, given your predisposition to distort things, and lie outright), you'd agree with me that for practical field purposes 7-08 and .308 are so similar as to render this sort of debate stoopid on the face of it. Which is my point.

Again, it's just hilarious seeing you guys show up and try to bail BS out of this fiasco. Hypocrites. Let's see you do this for the next sod stupid enough to say that a 7-08 is a "better" extreme long range hunting rifle because it drifts .1 MOA less in the wind than a .308 at 600 yards, I dare ya!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!