... and Art, I'd be happy to shoot that M7 at any up-angle you desire, in the presence of a long-standing 'fire member, next time I shoot with him. It ain't gonna touch me.

And should I ever decide to set up my M7 .358 for crow hunting, why I'll consult you on the proper way to set up a rifle for that. You seem to be quite knowledgeable in the field of setting up big game rifles for crow hunting. wink

Just so you don't run with something I've never said- I am not claiming to be an expert, nor that my way is best for everyone. I'm defending myself against a RUDE [bleep]' attack from YOU, Art, which is completely baseless, childish, and insulting.

You know, YOU. You are the guy who's never even touched this model of Zeiss scope, never mounted one on a M7 LSS, doesn't live in my body, doesn't share my neck/shoulder/whatever geometry, but feels compelled to publically slam me over setting my rifles up to work properly for ME.

You know, ME. Me being the guy who shoots his rifles all the time, can certainly understand what works or doesn't for himself, and who sets his rifles up properly for the person it matters for- ME.

It'd be laughable, but you are rude enough about it that it turns into something else entirely. Shame on you, Art.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!