The irony... I made a few posts today and then went up the North Fork to drown some bugs after the very un-eventful trip on the lower river.. Just to make good, if you will.

4 miles of river, and 6 hours of fishing, and I [bleep] slaughtered them. I landed over 150 Cutties today. Biggest was just under 2 Lbs and right about 20". Damn good time today. I even had a Bull Trout follow a little cut into me. I had about an 8"er on the hook, and a Bull hit that. I'm guessing the Bull was about 8 Lbs and 35". Since the FWP closed down a few of the N Fork drainages, the Bull's have made one helluva comeback in the last few years. Now you can get a "Tag" for one per year. I may do that later in the season and try to hook one up on a 6 Wt laugh

I just got home... Good to see the Fly-fhshing thread is alive and well. Wish I took the camera today... laugh

And Dober... I've never fly-fished for Pike in the spring in my area. But Dennis Brieske (local auto body fame) does every spring when I'm busy bear hunting... I know where to go if you're ever interested wink

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall