Thanks for the heads up, but they had SR primers...I called as soon as I saw your post. Oh well. I did get the die that removes the crimp from gov't ball 556 primer pockets, which is what I really needed. That and some boolits and a few lbs of powder. $140 for just a handful of goods...amazing how quickly it spends.

Strawberry will have to wait 'til tomorrow, as I ended up spending the day swimming at Lee's and teaching my 4 year old how to swim w/o his vest. Plus we caught about 13 painted turtles...my underwater lung capacity sure aint what it was when I was younger. Sure was fun and there's nothing better than hanging with my boys.

Right now I'm taking a break from doing a final sanding on a buttstock for my Benelli SBE. Friggin $1500 piece of walnut and the guy I gave it to carved a chunk out of the pistol grip with the duplicator and did a schit job of patching it. To say I'm pissed would be putting it mildly. Waiting for Lee's return from Bigfork for the master's advice on how to fix the [bleep] up. Hopefully it won't be too noticeable. He also left the metal at the bottom of the receiver proud instead of the opposite. If you need some shotgun stock work done I'll tell you who not to use......