Originally Posted by Sitka deer
"...doesn't live in my body, doesn't share my neck/shoulder/whatever geometry...

And I cannot begin to express how happy that makes me...

When you posted the perpetual "Black Ring" it became clear to everyone, then you post the picture. It would be impossible to make it funnier. But do not let that stop you from trying.

As to the Paul comment, I have proof you got it. But coming back with it after all of the crying you did??? And I am rude?

Unbelievable!
art

Art, it's becoming clear that, as is often the case with guys like you who think it'd be cute to take a shot at me... you have nothing of substance. At this point all you can do is play the "you are so stupid!" card. Not going to fly. And for the record- GOD I hate this BS! I wish you and your sort would just stop acting this way!

You completely misunderstood my "black around the image" comment, some months ago. You did so because it was in your best interest to pretend you didn't understand. You have run with your "misunderstanding" and are attempting to mock me with something I didn't say. I just wrote a clarification which, by the way, is completely consistant with what I said at the time; if you want to go dig that up, be my guest.

How you, who has never even touched this model scope much less mounted one on a M7, can tell me, who has one in my possession so mounted, that I've done it SO VERY WRONG that it rates a public mocking, is beyond me. It's one more example of your utter arrogance, Art.

As to that punk Paul Walukewitz and the vile thing he said about my mother, he never apologized that I saw. I have the link to the thread stored- no apology. I have kept the PM thread that I started in an attempt to find a solution with the man- no apology. The closest he came was some BS about how it was a shot at me, not my mother. So if you are in possession of an apology from him, do share. I'd like to see that. As I said, if it came on this thread when he showed up, I didn't see it. I left the thread for a few days and never read back through that section, so as not to get sucked back into that garbage with that punk, Paul Walukewitz.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!