VA,

1. He who posts that he has a load that does XXX, shall be willing to post the particulars of that load. To proceed under any other arrangement, would be nutless.

2. Nope. I can work up to his load in my rifle and shoot it over a chrono. That's what he's afraid of, BTW, and you are too. And I would bet money, I can out-shoot YOU.

3. Nope. I'm no expert, I say that often. But I shoot (my own loads) a LOT, have been doing it for a decade, have built rifles, loaded many many thousands of rounds for them, set goals (such as learning to shoot at longer ranges), then applied the effort needed to achieve them. I make no claims at being an expert, but you are flat-out wrong if you think I'm a "noob".

4. So where is Larry now that it's time to back up his words, with the data on the load?

And Sean, I asked you for 10mm advice as an attempt to reach out to you, not because I really give a rip what you use. Sorry. I wouldn't have said that, but you asked for it.

5. I have no doubt that Larry is a better hunter and rifleman than I am. Never said otherwise. Doesn't make him right 100%, though. In fact, experts are notorious for digging into a position regardless of the facts at hand, which he has done in this case.

The reason I've been awarded that crown is because I'm willing and able to debate the sorry likes of you and Steelhead into the dirt, and it drives you nuts, so you get your jollies by calling names like a bunch of kindergartners.

Laffin'....

Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Jeff_O;

You are, quite simply, a laughing stock.

A few facts escape you:

1). Larry's load(s) are posted; you're just too [bleep] dumb to see or find that.

2). Larry, and many others, can do what you can't.

3). You, basically, have absolutely no experience (first hand) to be questioning anything; at best, you're a noob.

4). Larry has offered advice, proven in the field, for free for years because he can and will; you can offer nothing. Case in point: how many times have you PMed me or someone else foe load/ammunition advice? I can think of several. I can personally vouch for Larry responding in kind for the same advice when I asked him for it, and it's been spot on. You'd be about the last I'd ever consider asking, simply because you don't know schit and are too stupid to grasp it.

5). There are quite a few that have hunted and shot with Larry, and many others he has extended the offer to (unsolicited), that can vouch for what he can do; you would basically have to pay someone to go with you, as they'd be teaching you.

There's a reason you've been awarded the crown as the biggest outdoor/internet dumbphuck on another site: it has/had nothing to do with anyone else; you just flat out earned it.

Hopefully, this sums it up for ya, though I highly [bleep]' doubt it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!