mcmurphrjk,

Your post is pretty much spot-on. The differences are minute, and run both ways- each trumps the other, depends on what you want to look at.

Which is what I said in my very first post on the subject. Pick one, go hunting. There's not a shot on the planet a skilled rifleman could make with one that he couldn't make with the other.

Since then, the name of the game is, quite simply, to beat TryMe at his own bullshit. To that end, I am requesting the specifics of his load. Seems to ME, under the circumstances, that's not unreasonable. The more he avoids the question the more it seems that he has a reason to avoid the question, and the more intrigued I am as to why, he is avoiding it.

I suspect it is way over book max, and way over COAL that will fit in typical magazines. Those were both critiques of Shane's load that were used to attempt to discredit it, and me. I'd like to return the favor.

It's all in good fun, really. I could give a crap. I do appreciate your cogent summary of the situation. I'm sure if someone like YOU had posted Larry's claims, you'd not hesitate to post your load so that others could mull it over, or even verify it if they wish.

TryMe won't, which is why I'm calling the puzzy out.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!