Originally Posted by battue
Jeff,
I know this will not mean much to you, but here goes. What you fail to comprehend is that Larry does not have a "crew". What he has is a bunch of individuals-mostly individualists all-who have spent time with him in one capacity or another and have come to respect him and what he says. They stand up for him for no other reason. They respect and have faith in what he says because he has proven himself to them over time. They are not the kind of people who are fooled for long by another. When it comes to the outdoors, they pick out the pretenders quickly because most of them have btdt themselves.

Exactly.

Can buschit the fans but not the players - Jeff you have no fans and you aren't a player. As for your accusation that there is some mass PM conspiracy to pile on you - prove it or be banded a liar. I haven't received a PM from Larry since he was here last as Big Stick.

Before you try to weasel and back pedal:

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He knows that, and that's why he's posting pics of trees and fish and doing everything he can to change the subject, to include PM'ing his pack to come call names and so on.

I would also like you to find where he claims what you claim:

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I want him to say what his load is, here, so that he can be accountable for it. If that's somehow out of line, well, sorry. But I find his claim that his load will run 2700 fps from a factory 22" tube loaded from the magazine to be a laugher, and I want to rub his nose in it.

Where did he claim it was a factory tube and factory mag? I know it can be done in said confines - there are several here doing it, but I want to see where you haven't projected your own little parameters onto a conversation.

There is no vast right wing conspiracy to make you look like a dumb [bleep] - you are doing it on your own. I know that goes against your liberal commie think but the facts are - you have been rejected by the group because of YOU not the group. Dumbass.

Me