Poor dumb Jeff DilldO,she's "educated" beyond her intelligence. Very much humors me,that she's jumping around all a twitter,thinking she's found Lightnin' in a bottle. While in actuality,she continues to be at the mercy of her own brainpower and that is true Testimony to the cruel hand of fate. Though it don't diminish the inherent humor associated with the spectacle.

So we'll bitchslapp her about and send her off in another direction,looking for something that don't exist.

There isn't a single 308Win on the Planet,that at like pressures and barrel length,will scoot a 46gr heavier payload than a 7-08,at the 7-08's speed. Impossible,end of story. I reckon it a reoccuring theme within all Published load data,that 308Win launched 165's do NOT travel at 7-08 120gr speeds. Nor do 308Win 180's zip at 7-08 140gr velocities. That'd be a constant up and down the scale. Funny how the obvious,ain't obvious enough,for those truly afflicted with untold shortcomings.

As an aside,did anyone catch her Tag Stew recipe? As often as she eats it,I'm thinkin' it must really be sumptin'.