Knowing your taste is as expensive as mine, I'll say without reservation that the 9.5 Winston BIIx is the finest Montana 6 wt out there...ask me how I know ;)Good for tossing junk and dredging hogs out of their lairs.....Glad to see others getting out there and having fun. The Swan is insane right now; chuck and duck. The "sought after fish" I told you about in the PM were still iced in, but it should go any day now and I'll get back up there sometime after the fourth. Spent today getting the pontoon ready for the annual Georgetown Trophy Brookie Fest, tying flies, ordering the half barrel. Tuesday Southbound, up early am Wednesday and start the fun. I'll be down there until the fourth. My wrist will be hurting by then......

Ingwe, who needs blue ribbon water when there's so much other to see and fish? Got a nice little creek here and can still count on catching a few 24"ers every year, despite the best attempts of the rez meat hunters to empty the thing...[bleep] are lazy though and don't walk to some of the really good holes grin Tough living here in Paradise, eh?