Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I don't want a bunch of other people's take on his load; that means nothing. I want to give HIS LOAD a run in my factory 22" 7mm-08.

You're not making any sense to me JO....

He HAS provided it..... more than once, spanning multiple Forums over the past 3+ years. It's right there on the Internet in black and white... Do a search for yourself.
And regarding other peoples "take on the load"..... where do you think most of them got it from?

What's so hard to understand??????

FO, you are a reasonable and intelligent man. What is your take, then, as to why he won't post the load now?

I don't want to go fishing and searching the fargin' internet. He and I have locked horns on this thread. He makes a claim. I am asking him to provide ALL OF US the data to even just evaluate the claim. And yet, he has avoided that like it was poison.

Now, there are many possible explanations, but by far the most plausible is that it's a ridiculously over-book load that won't fit in standard magazines. That, my friend, would be a major DING against his position in this stupid debate that I don't even really care about. grin So, I want HIM to post his load, so that HE can be liable for the consequences of basing HIS hypothesis on that load.

The particulars of the load that I advanced my side of things are in public view for anyone to pick apart, debate, etc. That's only fair. Does that not matter around here?

He needs to man up, stop posting pictures of fish and trees, and back up his claims. And I'll spend the money (which I'm not exactly rolling in right now) to try his schit out.

I am being MORE than fair here.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 04/27/09.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!