Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Your guy laid an egg in his grand re-entrance to the Campfire; that's gotta hurt. I feel for you guys.

Even so, it's getting more than a little juvenile on this thread, so I'll just wait until TryMe shows his cowardly self again, and ask him politely for the specifics of the load he is pimpin'.

FWIW, I can't imagine that even the worst of you (which is pretty bad in a few cases) would chicken out from revealing a load that you'd put up as "the one", on an internet pizzin' match. Not real impressed with this Larry guy.

Carry on, kids.

I'm thinking the only one here that has a "your guy" is you. I don't know the guy from Adam, you're just a silly douchefag.

While I respect what you have claim to have done, I just can't respect you while you persist with your demands to produce something that is more well known than your propensity for man-flesh.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB