Build it right and they will come! It’s damn tough to find great belted brass, and apparently when you do you never know when the manufacturer will farm out the production to Norma.

I don’t know that RWS did that for sure but my last lot of RWS stamped brass is a dead ringer for Norma .. I know lapua has done that before with 300 win..

Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by rosco1
Preach.. I paid out the nose for RWS because they make excellent belted brass, I buy it in 300 win and form it to mostly 7wby and 7rem. However my last lot from RWS strongly resembles Norma, [bleep] is garbage.

I asked about Peterson quality here the other day because they do make 300 win..can’t say this thread is good news .

Originally Posted by dennisinaz
Never heard of it. I know that I have wasted a lot of money on crappy brass over the years. I just bought 200 pieces of Norma 300 H&H from Midway. Pure schitt. I need to send them back.

We haven't released it yet. We did a small run of it last year, but the belt feature didn't look just right so we have been working on the new tooling since then.