Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by screaminweasil

Things you've said have been disingenuous and extremely unprofessional. You must grow thicker skin if your gonna make it. Now, how about some more pics of your perfect flash holes.............."seriously"

I know your advice tries to come from a semi good place. I agree, it is time to be done with this thread. Just so you know, I don’t have an MBA from anywhere. I have a 2 year forestry degree from a tech school. I was a tree climber before this. Everything I’ve learned on casings has been the hard way. It doesn’t do you any favors assuming anyone younger than you is a snowflake. A lot of us, like me, are starting businesses and working to bring manufacturing back to the good ol’ USA. [/quote]

Good for you in your endeavors.
For the record i'm not the one who called you a "snowflake."
And thanks for confirming my suspicions that you obviously never wen't to business school.
I'm 35 years old, how old are you?

Been in production management most of my working life, with merely a high school diploma. Working for one of the largest producers of "board made with particles", and it has taught me that curbing customer complains starts by being humble and separating fact from fiction.

Facts are in this case as I see them:
#1 You sent a customer "sub par brass"..............accept that fact.
#2 You and your customer service manager tried to remedy the situation.
#3 Customer basically told you to "F-off"
#4 You tried to "rightfully" defend yourself...........BUT THEN......... made a HUGE mistake by personally attacking said customer on a public forum (I realize he was an A$$HOLE to you)
#5 Clearly you should have wen't to business school.