Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Gdub and Paul..............I respect your opinions.

However, have you looked at the same pictures that I have of this Peterson brass?

Regardless of how "stick" chose to communicate, there is/was definitely something "non premium" about the brass he received.

I'm not sure how respecting a Supreme Court nominees defense of baseless accusations from 36 years ago co-incidence with actual photos of F-d up flash holes and piss poor communication/lack of accountability from Peterson.

But, I don't give a crap really. I just know where I'm spending my hard earned money and it ain't with Peterson.

Hey. Your free of course to spend your money wherever you would like. We’ve been trying to make this right with Larry for over two months now. Long before it ever got to the fire. Over the past year we have shipped literally millions of casings to customers all over the world, and we’ve never gotten a complaint like his. Every picture he has taken from the first to the last has gotten worse and worse. If you look at some of the flash holes closely, you can see pick marks. He was careful, but they are there if you look closely. The finishing operations our casings go through round off any sharp edges and burrs to provide a better loading experience for our customers. Our finishing operations are not capable of leaving tiny flakes of brass raises up like you see in some of his most recent altered pictures.

You said that you don’t see why he would go on a rant just to bash us? Almost every single post he puts “hold the fluff and pass the Alpha”. We have seen some behavior, not as crazy as his, from a few other Alpha supporters trying to attack us. We have actually had an Alpha “fan” call one of our distributors to make a false complaint on us. We of course tracked it down and caught them.

As an aside, I have a few friends that have mental illness issues as well. I know it when I see it, and it is freakin’ sad to watch. My comments to him weren’t meant to demean him or talk down to him, they come out of genuine hope that he seeks help. I would have sent that message to him privately, but he would have just posted it on here anyway, so I saved him the trouble. Our inspectors would never send out casings that were as bad as the pictures he is showing. That’s why he doesn’t want to send them back. He knows that once we inspect them, we will be able to show he has altered them. The flash holes on the casings he received may have been a little out of center compared to the ones we produce now, but that is all. That is why we have been willing to replace them from the beginning.

I know you aren’t looking for advice from me, but think carefully about who you rush to defend. People watching might lump you in with him, and their opinions of him, in the future. He is a known irrational person who has been banned from this website, and others, multiple times, not for his willingness to speak the “truth” as he says it, but for his wild accusations, attacks, and downright lies about others. Myself included. As an example, I have never claimed we drill flash holes. I put cut on our website back before we knew exactly how we were going to cut the flash holes on our casings. When someone on here said we should change the information page on our website to more accurately describe how we cut our flash holes, I changed it the same day. This business is my livelihood, and I need to do what I can to protect its’ reputation from smear campaigns like everyone is seeing from him.

If you would ever change your mind and would want to try some of our casings to give them a try for yourself, and make up your own mind, I’d be happy to send you a few, on me of course, for you to try. They’ll likely be some of the best casings you have ever tried, and might just help you shrink your group size at the target. Have a good night brother.