Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by DerekP
It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible.

It must be easier for you to see it, than me. Can't pick up a single scratch mark, with my eyes. Maybe he breathed on them, too? Quite the accusation...

No Sh**t...........
This is Fqueken unbelievable coming from the "Top" of Peterson.

Horrible Business Practice.................

Might wanna look into how to run a business, before you attempt to 'run a business'

Calling a one time customer "mentally ill" is never a good idea, no matter if your right and he's wrong.

Pathetic Peterson'............. and to think I was going to try their brass.

Have you read stick’s posts? Not exactly a giant leap or wild accusation. He ain’t right.

Yeah, I sure have. And, for the most part appreciate his experience and field testing.

I could care less how he "extrapolates" or communicates as long as he's honest.

Seems to me, my own eye balls, even in the "first photo", I wouldn't have been happy with Peterson's brass crap flash holes.

How they have handled the rest is enough for me.

And, give the guy a break...................he's a gun nut from buttFqk AK....................

Atleast he shoots, a [bleep] ton at that and I value his experience, much more than the defense of an up and coming "top of the line" brass company.

I may not agree with everything "stick" says, or the way he says it.........................

But, pictures don't lie and why the hell would he give a [bleep] about bashing Peterson if it wasn't legit.

They should have just sent him new cases (regardless of if he told them to Fuq off) and been done with it.

Afterall, Derek agreed that they had "bad tooling" or whatever on the "first run" of brass. Gimme a break.