Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by DerekP
It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible.

It must be easier for you to see it, than me. Can't pick up a single scratch mark, with my eyes. Maybe he breathed on them, too? Quite the accusation...

No Sh**t...........
This is Fqueken unbelievable coming from the "Top" of Peterson.

Horrible Business Practice.................

Might wanna look into how to run a business, before you attempt to 'run a business'

Calling a one time customer "mentally ill" is never a good idea, no matter if your right and he's wrong.

Pathetic Peterson'............. and to think I was going to try their brass.

No dog in this fight. However, I've been self-employed for most of the 56 years I've been generating income.

You've heard it said, "The customer is always right".

Well here's been my "motto' in that regard. The customer is always right, until he's wrong."

Welll the nice thing about being the owner of a business is you have the pleasure of deciding when the customer is wrong.

I can remember years ago when field buyers from Brown and Root would come into my Construction and Industrial supply business. They would stomp in with their muddy boots, cussing and a smoking. I'd overhear their profane language and walk up and say. Sir, contrary to popular opinion, God's last name ain't damn. You can watch your mouth or you can leave. On a few occasions they'd say, "you can't talk to me like that, I'm with Brown and Root". I'd tell them, sir, unless I was mistaken when you entered you were by yourself. Now this is my business and I can go broke if I want to. When you get a civil tongue in your head, you can come back. Today you need to leave, you can't buy anything here. Well I had something that no one else had at the time. Hot dip galvanized anchor bolts on the shelf. Its amazing what can happen when a field superintendent has to tell his boss that the cement trucks and a couple dozen hands are standing around costing thousands of dollars on a tight money job, and why that is!

ya!

GWB

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by geedubya; 09/30/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.