Originally Posted by Big Stick
Elkchunt,

It is in fact a crying shame,that you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite,to KNOW what an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk you are. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt. Just how "close" do you "think" you'll be able to get in leaving your Couchbound Kchunt today and driving yourself to shoot a schitty rifle? Feel free to put it in perspective. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon the Splendid Pixels...but don't give up on your GoogleFu. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

Them that can't do for themself,MUST plagiarize and follow suit...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you set on the outside licking windows,trying to get a peek of the inside. Hint. LAUGHING!

I very much enjoy your AMAZINGLY long list of very well founded Insecurities! Fhuqking HILARIOUS!!!

Rest assured,I'd not wanna rain on your parade! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" Sea Lice on specimens,though are reliable unable to ID same,given your HILARIOUS version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Bumbling DUMB Fhuqks are a Hoot!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Bob,

I'm on the ropes!(grin)

Only "fair" to fuel the fire...and I've heard through The Grapevine that a Coho Attack,is a purty good time!

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........

dumbone,

GREAT time to wax eloquent and join the Phantom Band Wagon of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a Hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

Ain't is a fascinating constant,that even DUMB Fhuqks as STUPID as you,know better than to even try to "talk" anything Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Love "your" pics,of "all" the "splendors" you "get" to "see" and "do". Hint. LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!..........

urfubar,

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you out to be a bigger piece of fhuqking schit than you can,simply by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'74,

I find great satisfaction in the hour's,days,months and years of consuming EVERY thought of The Do NOTHING Gang's efforts,both when awake and Dreaming. Plum fhuqking flattering!(grin)

Do NOT steal their "thunder",because the humor is rather fhuqking EPIC.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........

'mountain,

Panhandling Broke Dick Turd Polishers simply have no brains and they extol it obliviously ad nauseam (that means a LOT,for you STUPID Fhuqks trying to keep pace).

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.............

Peckerpole Princess,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your proclivities are deviant and it's the only thing you can "offer" in the first hand. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a herd of "lowly" 22LR's crushing your excitement threshold,on a daily basis. At least now you can say you've "seen" GREAT Rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

How come all of my pictures are sooooooooo very fhuqking Exceptional and the only good one's in "your" album,are the one's you plagiarized from me? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Riot and really "know" your "stuff",as you set outside lickin' windows and craning pencil necks to peer inside. Keep rattling your Pom-Pom's and trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

By the way, some of your "Coho's" look a little dark. I only hear tourists calling them Coho's, everyone who lives here calls them Silvers.