If Larry’s personal circumstances weren’t so sad, little guy’s syndrome, morbidly overweight, and constant need for attention to validate his lonely life, his parading would be funny. But dang Larry, if it makes you feel good for a few minutes, you can try to run us down all you want. Hell, I’m not gonna try to stop you. This entire post speaks for itself, and who you are. Dude, find some group therapy to help you get through. Life’s awful short to spend it in opposition of others at every opportunity. No hard feelings on my end towards you, as it seems like you have some mental health issues going on and need to get them sorted out.

As an aside, seriously thank you for all of the publicity you have given us on here. No sarcasm. We have seen a number of people purchase from us who heard about us from this forum. So many people dislike you, they will try any product you talk bad about just to spite you. That has been great for us as we make a great product, not my opinion, just our customer’s feedback, and once people try us they tend to stay with us because of our quality and customer service.

Either way, I hope all is well up in Alaska by yourself. Stay safe out there and enjoy our casings you have been shooting that you are complaining about. Just FYI, I can tell the difference between our casings and the Alpha casings you sometimes shoot, in the pictures you post. I would have loved to see your face when ours outshot your Alpha casings. It was probably a coincidence though 😀

Last edited by DerekP; 09/28/18.