Elkchunt,

My you are a "hard charger",who REALLY "gets after it" on your countless "Adventures"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Just how "close" did you come to leaving the couch with your diaper wrapped kchunt yesterday and "hopping" in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and going "shooting"?!? Like REALLY Imaginary Pretend "close"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Wipe the drool,it is unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

You be sure to "PM" Derek THE Dumbfhuqk,for the "inside scoop" and "Conspiracy Theory,to frost your Imagination and it's Pretend even fhuqking more...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

My fingers are not "cutting bits",though I'm flattered you "think" so. Hint. Laughing!

Your "perceptions" are akin to JeffZero "talking" Politics and rest assured,you are doing "GREAT".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

THE Peckerpole Princess,

The oblivious HILARITY of your sheer and utter Cluelessness never wanes,you poor poor(literally) "lucky" kchunt. Hint. congratulations?!?

Pays to be Great,with more than a few platforms. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Unfortunately,here along The Milford we do not get any snow or ice,but do get a fair amount of dust to contend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Reupold scopes are LEGENDARY in their ability to hold zero and I've yet to see one fail RINK

"Luckily"...LW mounts are amazingly robust and though I never could afford them,I've yet to hear of them failing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The LAST thing I'd want,is a big heavy scope that works,or 60 MOA+ of inclination.

[Linked Image]

You rough & tumble gals,really "know" your stuff and I enjoy The Haybale & Crockett Safe Queen Chronichles! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."