And these "features" looked "right"?

Horribbly fhuqking schitty Lot on left,equally schitty Lot on right. 1000% on the money,amidship(that means the middle).

Lot to left has flash holes way out of round and far from centered. Lot to right,is Norma soft,dismal in headspace uniformity and fhuqking worthless in concentricity too,though the flash holes are purtier.

[Linked Image]

Some thangs mighta been measured. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hint. Someone is likely welllllllllll ahead of the curve and sandbagging more than a smidge and it prolly ain't Peterson. Laffin'!

Field curvature do not make "drilled" flash holes appear as being punched. Hint.(grin)

If it helps,I can shoot various P&S's,FF,APS-H and APS-C from 17 to 400mm,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Peterson for whatever reason,seems to "think" that they can lie their way out of outright SCHIT products. Personally,I do not see that happening.(grin)

I VERY much enjoy the heartfelt Insecurities,surging Estrogen Levels and WIDE fhuqking berth of all things prudent,in the hopes of salving these sad sack fhuqking realities,crafted as per their best abilities. Fascinating as well,that folks not fluent in their native tongue and a couple/few tons of IQ shy of making the mark,are prone to Emotion,rather than discuss facts.

1)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite if the 'holes are punched or not?

2)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite a Rockwell head/web number?

3)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite the acceptable percentage of Dog Schit shipped in a single order?

4)How the fhuqk do you miss "QC" that horribly and then try to condone it?

Just who in the fhuqk,would be STUPID enough to buy this schit,after this MAGNIFICENT display of outright dishonesty and schit "craftsmanship",as a Business Model?

Spare no details,you "trend setters".

Laffin'!

Peterson finds Facts unsettling and are hoping to fixate Fluff instead. The STUPID Fhuqk can't even manage to post a picture either. Now THAT...is Peterson "consistency"!

Laffin'!

BEST Thread ever!!!!

Just checked an Inbox and was "rewarded" with the HIGHLY Esteemed Peterson Me Sooooooooooo Horny Brass "test",for "QC" considerations!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Holy fhuqking schit I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard...I'm CRYING!!!!!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy BEST thread ever!