elkchunt,

I'll feign my "GREAT" surprise,that you can't drive,shoot or travel...but can slither around with a Security Blanket,Diaper,Bib and Stuffed Animal. Congratulations?!?

Perspective,never ain't not interesting. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Only saw (1) Polar Bear yesterday. Keep the Safe Queen Goat Fhuqk Hilarity rolling,under the auspice of doing your BEST. Hint.

Blued Walnuts ability to endure actual use,is legendary. LAUGHING!

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

I find it fascinating,that your STUPIDITY ohhhh soooo fhuqking reliably takes you,to places that don't exist. Congratulations?!?

You'll wanna send Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk a PM and quiz her on which version of her "Manufacturing process" and "QC" she's spinning currently,to make a determination upon how she was able to effortlessly fhuqk so much schit up. Know going in,that her Stories change often. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Original claim. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Laughing!............

Peckerpole Princess,

The Ruger Ruse is simply fhuqking hilarious,especially due the Loudener and Retard Bipod! Congratulations?!?

I cain't recall having more than (6) Seven Whizzums. Coupla 700 based Customs,a Winny 'Yote and only (3) Montuckys so chambered. If only as per always,the Montucky steals the fhuqking Show and by lightyears. Nice to Smooch a 180 ELD in OEM confines,for THE Win. At least you "get" to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Just sayin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and them who cain't,MUST plagiarize. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'10,

That was mean,teasing her in sucha fashion...being forced to schlep sucha piece of schit.

FUNNY though!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!................

urfubar,

Be SURE to dangle pics of your "Outdoors" "Adventures" and cite "particulars" of the wares...if only because the attempt,will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'6547,

If Peterson would simply rebadge Alpha brass(with Bob's consent),their Sales would skyrocket and they'd be held in the highest regard. But luckily,they are selling their own schit which oozes out the backdoor of the "Factory" and are more than a little taken aback,at them simplistic Facts. FUNNY fhuqking schit!!!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!............

'340,

THAT was funny!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."