Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by 16bore
They say it's punched on the website now......

Correct, I just updated it. We never said they were drilled. We said cut. Punching is a form of cutting. Scissors cut. They are shears. Just like a punch.

I read the entire 25 pages.

The above quote by DP is probably all I'd ever really need to know about doing business with them. IMO, anyone who's done much shooting/reloading would expect "cut" to mean "drilled" flash-holes. The above quote would be akin to a gunsmith using a die for threading a bbl and calling them "cut" threads. "Technically", it's true but it's not what anyone with even a mild understanding of the subject would accept as truthful. False equivalencies and technicalities in one's marketing language are certainly no substitute for truthfulness and a job well done. In fact, false equivalencies and technicalities are unnecessary if the job is well done because the product will speak for (and sell) itself.

Additionally, if Ben is to remain your point of communication with your customers I'd strongly suggest a course in remedial English for Ben. Punctuation, spelling, proper tense, complete contractions as well as the proper use of possessives should all be of paramount importance to those who interact with your customers regularly.

DerekP, what you said, and how you said it, is what will keep my $$ out of your pocket.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.